About the ODL Foundation
The Omicron Delta Lambda Foundation was created in 2014 as an outlet to implement our commitment to community service. Through the Omicron Delta Lambda Foundation, we seek to:
- educate our community on a variety of issues
- generate and distribute charitable contributions to support educational achievement and academic excellence through numerous of programs and activities.
- encourage personal development, leadership development and social development to youth within the areas serviced by our organization.
Our dedication to uplifting youth is our primary goal. We also support groups that share our vision. With our efforts and abilities to marshal resources to help solve educational and other social issues, we are in deed changing lives!
The programming and fund raising goals are met through partnering with outstanding foundations, corporations, and private donors who share in our mission’s goals.
1. Providing Financial Assistance to Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware High School Seniors accepted to two and four years institutions of higher learning.
2. Creating Educational Programs to prevent Juvenile Delinquency.
3. Creating cultural enrichment opportunities for Youths to explore new ideas through inter-generational relationships.
4. Creating and developing programs for the betterment of the Community.